The 'Language of Charity' is the highest, noblest, strongest kind of love. Charity impels us to be sympathetic and compassionate.

3.09.2013

An Eggcellent Eggample To Me

My heart is full. You are all an Eggcellent Eggample to me!


 JUST LOOK AT THIS!! These are just the eggs I know about :)

You are looking at nearly 1400 eggs and a mound of candy ready to fill them at our RS Dinner/Humaniarian Event on March 21st, 6:30pm, at the Stake Center. I should be 'shell' shocked at your generosity, but I knew that the Lord would 'gather' His 'hens' into action and 'crack' open their hearts for the kids of this community :) "How good is God, how sweet is His yoke."

You.. the Invisible Sisters at work. I will never know the each and everyone of you that are coming forth and giving willingly, but I know that the Lord knows.

It will be a fun time sorting, filling, talking, making tissue flowers, sewing quilts, laughing, and then leaving the Stake Center with a happy smile knowing that you made a difference in so many lives. Service is always a two-way receiving program.

I feel like the most blessed person.. because I witness goodness almost daily.

We go on giving for the same reason that a hen goes on laying eggs.