The 'Language of Charity' is the highest, noblest, strongest kind of love. Charity impels us to be sympathetic and compassionate.

1.13.2016

Deliveries Are Never Done.. Yay!

Today was a great day. I do a lot of driving and delivering of your humanitarian donations and my car is never clean. Which is a good thing really. Full car means full of love! I delivered a box of hygiene kits and more homeless sleeping mats to Project Warm-Up. When I arrived I was greeted with a wonderful hug and then was told they were just wondering if I had any more mats arriving as they were down to one.. They are still in need and nursing homes are requesting for the mats as well. I was tickled to be able to give them more that wonderful women in our stake have crocheted and donated. Some of the women I will never know the (who done it).

Hygiene kits that Single Adults assembled went to World Relief/Project Warm-Up


My car is a delivery car of love :) Thank you!!


 Love,
Sister Barron