The 'Language of Charity' is the highest, noblest, strongest kind of love. Charity impels us to be sympathetic and compassionate.

7.26.2014

Fantastic Job Gathering Hygiene Kits/Supplies

I wanted to tell the ward RS's, humanitarians, and wonderful, wonderful giving sisters.. what a fantastic job you all did those couple of days of gathering supplies to help the WA fire victims. I mean it !! It was amazing to see how quickly you responded to involve your wards and then how the sisters flooded the community to gather supplies. I know it was hectic and seemed impossible at times, but The Lord is always there and there is always a bigger picture too.  I know that it will be very appreciated to those who will receive these necessities.

 
 Over 1600 hygiene kits were assembled and close to 800 cases of water were delivered to the school bus. Lots of baby supplies, non perishables, and toiletries were also delivered. Many non members participated randomly as well. The majority of the items were delivered to the bus within 32 hrs. That is amazing! Nothing unifies like sharing experiences while in the midst of charity.. I wish I could share every experience I so humbly witnessed.

I can't express enough how grateful I am to live in our Pasco Stake. You all amaze me continually!

Love to you,
Sister Barron
 
Alma 29: 14-17
14 I do not joy in my own success alone, but my joy is more full because of the success of my brethren (sisters), who have been up to the land of Nephi (Pasco)
15 Behold, they have labored exceedingly, and have brought forth much fruit; and how great shall be their reward!
16 Now, when I think of the success of these my brethren (sisters) my soul is carried away, even to the separation of it from the body, as it were, so great is my joy.
17 And now may God grant unto these, my brethren (sisters), that they may sit down in the kingdom of God; yea, and also all those who are the fruit of their labors that they may go no more out, but that they may praise him forever. And may God grant that it may be done according to my words, even as I have spoken. Amen.